[pgrouting-users] Re: Pgrouting for windows

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Jan 13 22:07:06 EST 2011

2011/1/14 Adil BOUMAZOUED <boumazoued at gmail.com>

> hi,
> i'm a user of pgrouting on windows plateforme.
> how i can create a binaries on windows for pgrouting1.05?
> sincerly

Here is some - I must admit pretty old - guide how to build a Windows
Binary:
http://www.pgrouting.org/docs/howto/build_on_windows.html

This might be of some help, but probably there are better ways how to do
this.
It would be great if someone with some experience in building Windows
binaries could check and improve this document.

Daniel

PS: please post questions like this to the pgRouting mailing list. Maybe
someone else will be able to help you better.

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de