[pgrouting-users] TSP and how to contribute

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Jan 13 22:22:33 EST 2011

2011/1/14 lorenzo amato <lorenzo.amato at geosdi.org>

> Hi all,
> here you can see the routing test with Driving directions I made, writing a
> pl/psql function and using pgrouting+php+geoext
>
> http://routing.geosdi.org
>
> It uses OSM data of an area rounding the city of Rome.

Hi Lorenzo,

May I add this demo to the gallery page?
http://www.pgrouting.org/gallery.html

It would be nice to have some sample pl/psql functions available for
pgRouting users, so they can learn from examples and share them with the
community. Would you like to share yours with others?
For this purpose I created this GitHub repository:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting-contrib
Anyone interested in adding some code samples there can get write access ...
just send me an email with your GitHub account name.

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de