[pgrouting-users] Table location

Dan Putler putler at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 14:04:48 EST 2011

I decided I needed to clarify the point on the public schema being hard wired. What is really going on is that in a number of the pgRouting functions (implicitly) do not allow the use of other schemas since the code does not allow for the specification of a schema for a table. As a result, only tables in the public schema can be found by the functions.

Dan