[pgrouting-users] shooting star algorithm in Python?

Roozbeh Bandari yakhmak2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 00:18:25 EDT 2011

Dear Sebastian,
You may use SQL connection to call PgRouting methods. We have implemented AStar
method for finding routes meeting TurnRestrictions. I am suggesting you to take
a look at OSM (OpenStreetMap) and check their implementation for AStar
TurnRestricted route finding. They implementation is in Java. Based on theirs, I
implemented the algorithm in Ruby and it works like a clock (Much more better
than PgRouting).

Right now, I could not publish the code but I would help you if you face any
problem.

Regards,
* Roozbeh