[pgrouting-users] PgRouting and sub-networks / catchments

Peter Schmiedeskamp peter at thoughtspot.net
Fri May 27 12:00:51 EDT 2011

Thank you Stephen (and sorry about the wonky list digest reply),

I much appreciate your explanation of the issues here. It sounds like
I may need a slightly better understanding of network solving
algorithms. This is probably beyond my technical capacity / time
budget right at the moment, but I'll keep this in mind as a potential
summer project.

Cheers,
Peter