[pgrouting-users] (no subject)

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:56:34 EDT 2011

Dear Navid,

I looked into this a few months ago. I think that it is possible, but
believe you need a fairly decent level of understanding as you need to
compile it yourself. There are only automatic install packages for
pgrouting for the versions of PostgreSQL that you see on this page:

http://www.pgrouting.org/download.html

If somebody more techy than me fancied writing an idiots guide as to
how to install pgrouting with PostgreSQL 9.0 that would be very much
appreciated! :-)

James