[pgrouting-users] Get the edges in correct order

ancaag04 at alumnos.unex.es ancaag04 at alumnos.unex.es
Sun Sep 11 23:20:04 EDT 2011

I found that the failure depends on the size of the imported topology.

For example, if the database has 2000 or 1800 edges (or less), the order is correct.
But if the database has 4000 or 6000 edges (or more), the order is wrong (is ordered
automatically by gid).

I do not know why this happens... I have not modified any function.

-Antonio