[pgrouting-users] question : Shortest Path Shooting star using python

bino oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Fri Feb 3 01:36:35 EST 2012

Dear Daniel and all
On 02/03/2012 01:28 PM, Daniel Kastl wrote:

>> How to add that projection to spatial_ref_sys ?
>>
> http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3785/postgis/
> You can use others like 900913, etc..

I also read
http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/Understandingandtestingthedata.html

Hmmm .. I thing i will set kne blank database that have EPSG 900913, and
reload the OSM data using '-E 900913' option

>> Anyway .. my data is for indonesia are, and I want the unit is in meter.
>> What projection is the right one ?
>>

> There is no right or wrong one.
> You use what your application requires. If you use Google Maps in
> OpenLayers many people often use 900913.

I use OSM tiles ... but I want the calculation results in metre

Sincerely
-bino-