[pgrouting-users] Multimodal routing state

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:49:23 EST 2012

Hi,

i'm currently involve in the development of a routing aplication. We have seen several libraries wich migth e very usefull to use, and one of them is pgRouting.
What i wan't to know is some of the capabilities of pgRouting.

1. As i have read pgRouting can compute the cost from several tables and columns, rigth?, so it's posible to take into account the traffic state or the public transport availability dinamically?, how easy is to achieve this with pgRouting?. Any manuals?

2. What is the state of multimodal routing?. I have seen that was a 2011 GSoC, but how stable is it?. Is there a manual, tutorial or similar for this? (i have only see 1 wiki page).

Best regards.
Javier.