[pgrouting-users] pgRouting in the cloud?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 23 21:07:16 EST 2012

Hi All,

Yes, I think pgRouting running on Postgres 9 is a requirement. Well I
don't have Postgres 9 installed here, and have not tried it, I am also
not away of any issues in this regard.

If you are trying to install from binary packages, there may be an issue
that the package builders have not build packages for it. If I can find
some time to create a Virtual Machine I'll try to install postgres 9 and
pgrouting and report back, but don't hold your breath, as I have been
crazy busy lately.

Regarding the next release, we know we need one, but having lost our
developer and release manager, we are in the process of trying to get
some other people involved and this takes time. If you have time and
want to volunteer I'm sure we can come up with taks suited to your skills.

Thanks,
   -Steve