[pgrouting-users] The 2nd fastest route

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 10 09:25:38 EST 2012

Hi Dave,

This is probably the solution that you are looking for:

http://algo2.iti.kit.edu/download/altgraph_tapas_ extended.pdf

If you are interested in having this implemented in pgRouting and can
provide some funding, please contact me off list. If you want to have a
go at it yourself, we would love to get anything you develop contributed
back to pgRouting.

I just added the link to this pdf to a ticket for pgRouting:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/11

Thanks,
   -Steve