[pgrouting-users] Shortest Path with varying costs.

Roberto Oropeza Gamarra oropezaroberto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:48:23 EST 2012

Hello,

I need to calculate the shortest path, taking into account that the cost of
traveling beetween edges varies according to the time of day. I have a
table of edges [my_edges(id, source, target, ...)] and other table for cost
and reverse_cost with columns especifying the time of day in which that
cost is applicable [my_costs(cost, reverse_cost, start_time,
end_time,...)], the cost is the number of minutes it takes to traverse from
source to target.

Is there a way pgRouting can help me to calculate this special shortest
path?

Thanks, Roberto.