[pgrouting-users] pgrouting workshop

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 10 08:17:28 PDT 2012

Thanks again Daniel.
Now i'm trying everything but i get this error in firebug:

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error -
http://mydomain.pt/routing/php/pgrouting.php?startpoint=89314.61677724583%20123959.32146482218&finalpoint=90696.99736799067%20123514.05047980057&method=SP"

I don't have to define password of database in php file?