[pgrouting-users] postgis 2.0 and postgresql 9.1

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Wed Jun 6 09:53:02 PDT 2012

I'm trying now with postgis 2.0 and successfully create the templatefor
routing based on postgis template 2.0.

The problem I found is the function assign_vertex that gives the
following error:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
"vertices_tmp_id_seq" for serial column "vertices_tmp.id"
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "CREATE TABLE vertices_tmp (id serial)"
PL/pgSQL function "assign_vertex_id" line 15 at EXECUTE statement

ERROR:  find_srid() - couldnt find the corresponding SRID - is the
geometry registered in the GEOMETRY_COLUMNS table?  Is there an
uppercase/lowercase missmatch?

In postgis 2.0 we do not have table geometry_columns, anybody know how
to solve this problem?

Thanks

Pedro