[pgrouting-users] very hight costs

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 11 08:03:33 PDT 2012

Yes, eliminating the segments with a where clause will work best because
it reduces the number of segments and means that you can never travel on
that edge because it is not there.

I believe the usage of -1 for a cost is algorithm specific and I don't
know which ones accept this and eliminate the edges internally. I'm
pretty sure TRSP allows -1 for a cost and drops that edge internally.

-Steve W