[pgrouting-users] pgrouting with mapserver

Annu Anurag i.skidoosh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:17:11 PDT 2012

I have copied the example from the default example given by pgrouting in
its documentation. Actually, there is no such column as 'source' or
'target'. I was under the impression that these are generic terms to be
supplied to the query. Do they have to be columns? If that's true, the
query will have to have a table that has a 'fromnode' and 'tonode'. I'm not
quite sure. This is my first attempt at pgrouting. I'm still trying to
understand its working. Please guide me with the basics a bit as the
documentation for pgrouting isn't particularly very good. Thanks!

I'm attaching a copy of the dBase file for the shapefile I'm trying to
operate on.. Please have a look. I just need to route from one point to
another. There's no source and target column though.