[pgrouting-users] assign_vertex_id error

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 08:01:15 PDT 2012

You database has 11 entries which do not have a correct geometry column,
I suspect that this may be causing you some problems.

select * from roads_line where the_geom is NULL will list all the problems

delete from  roads_line where the_geom is null

will permanently remove these data items from your database.

I can not say that this is the root cause of your problem but I suspect
that its not helping you.