[pgrouting-users] Re: pgRouting problem

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:35:23 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm also very interested in knowing how to compile pgRoututing in windows (there is no windows build for version 1.05).
I have it running on a Ubuntu machine and it was really easy to compile and get it running, however in windows is not so simple (or i'm a little bit lost).
My current situation is, i  have postgresql and postGIS installed a working. What do i need to compile pgRouting (compilers, libraries, etc..)?, i have tried to compile it with cmake but Visual studio complains a bout a non existing file..., should i install GCC? does pgRouting needs cygwin to be instaled?, a little step by step guide for compiling in windows would be great (probably won't be so simple as in linux, but it might help people).

Best regards
Javier