[pgrouting-users] Re: pgRouting problem

sittichai Choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:09:20 EST 2012

Hi,

to compile pgRouting in windows, you can have a looks at this topic
(http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-users/2012-February/000976.html)
but their is using pgRouting version 1.03 for windows not 1.05.

Hope it can help to implement pgRouting on Windows for you.

Best regards
Sittichai

--
Sittichai Choosumrong