[pgrouting-users] TRSP: rule vs via_path and other documentation

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat May 26 18:11:01 PDT 2012

Hi Max,

As luck would have it, I have started a documentation page for TRSP on
the wiki. It is not complete yet, and the final piece (ie: the queries)
that you need to answer your question are missing, but should be there
tomorrow sometime once I have worked them out and tested them again.

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Turn-Restricted-Shortest-Path-%28TRSP%29

Let me know what you think and I will add more content and improve the
page as I work on it.

Thanks,
   -Steve