[pgrouting-users] Functions without "ST_" prefix (into .sql)

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Oct 1 18:10:03 PDT 2012

Hi Eduardo,

You're right. There are several places where the ST_ prefix is missing.
Mario has started some time ago to cleanup the wrapper functions, adding
the prefix where it was missing but also getting rid of unused code and
renaming and cleaning up the functions:
https://github.com/mbasa/pgrouting/commits/master

This just affects the wrappers as far as I know, so maybe you want to take
a look and try it out.

Daniel

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM, Eduardo Kanegae
<eduardo.kanegae at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> I'm building pgRouting 1.05 in a CentOS 6.3 box, but I'm noting that
> in some .sql files (eg. routing_core_wrappers.sql) is missing 'ST_'
> prefix in functions such as:
> *length
> *srid
> *x
> *y
>
> Should I fix these manually or download its current source?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Eduardo Patto Kanegae
> http://www.webmapit.com | @webmapit

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan