[pgrouting-users] Install on Ubuntu from Launchpad

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Sep 2 16:57:43 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

If you're not using a very ancient version of Ubuntu, it's as easy as this:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:georepublic/pgrouting
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.1-pgrouting \
                     postgresql-9.1-pgrouting-dd \
                     postgresql-9.1-pgrouting-tsp

(for Ubuntu 12.04 PostgreSQL is version 9.1, so the package name might be
different for elder versions)
See also: http://workshop.pgrouting.org/chapters/installation.html#pgrouting

Daniel

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Steve Horn <steve at stevehorn.cc> wrote:

> Sorry, this is the launchpad repository I'm trying to add and install:
> https://launchpad.net/~georepublic/+archive/pgrouting
>

> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Steve Horn <steve at stevehorn.cc> wrote:
>
>> Starting a new project and I'd like to try to install pgrouting from the
>> launchpad repository on Ubunut.
>>
>> I have added the deb and deb-src lines to my sources list, but I'm not
>> sure what to do from apt-get to install the package.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Steve Horn
>>

> --