[pgrouting-users] Where to get the data for the Workshop?

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:47:24 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel, thank you for the reply.

I successfully downloaded the area required for the workshop from
bbbike.org. Unfortunately
osm2pgrouting is not able to process this data set, it is hanging up after
creating the Classes table (see below). Is there any way to run
osm2pgrouting in verbose mode? Or somehow get  some more information on may
be going wrong?

Thank you,

Luís