[pgrouting-users] Where to get the data for the Workshop?

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:35:42 PDT 2013

Hi Nicolas, thanks for the info.

I waited 3 hours yesterday, but I'll leave it processing overnight today.
It would be nice to have some sort of progress indicator.

Regards,

Luís

>>> http://jxapi.openstreetmap.org/xapi/api/0.6/*[bbox=-105.2147,39.5506,-104.594,39.9139]

>>> http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/map?bbox=-105.2147,39.5506,-104.594,39.9139