[pgrouting-users] PGrouting: could not open extension control file pgrouting.control in Windows

Kaja kajdotnet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:23:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have PostgreSQL installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\9.2 and
already running queries without any issues using pgAdmin III and
POSTGIS=”"2.0.3 r11128″. Now I require the functionality of pgrouting and
followed this post
<http://anitagraser.com/2013/07/06/pgrouting-2-0-for-windows-quick-guide/>.
But when I execute the query ‘CREATE EXTENSION pgrouting;’, the result is

ERROR: could not open extension control file
“/usr/pgsql-9.2/share/extension/pgrouting.control”: No such file or
directory

But I can see that the pgrouting.control is available in C:\Program Files
(x86)\PostgreSQL\9.2\share\extension. So do you have any suggestions for
this?

 Thanks,

KJ