[pgrouting-users] OSM2pgRouting failling silently

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:17:45 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel, thank you for the message.

First of all, I did not receive an e-mail with your message, I can only see
it at Nabble.

I have installed osm2pgrouting from the Ubuntu repositories. No idea which
version it is, apparently there's no way to request that from the command
line.

Tweaking the arguments I found that using "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost"
osm2pgrouting is able to finish processing this data set. Unfortunately it
leaves the ways table empty. This seems the same issue reported here [0].

Thanks,

Luís

[0]
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/21610/ways-and-vertices-tables-empty-after-osm2pgrouting-tutorial