[pgrouting-users] pgrouting and road traffic congestion

Muhammad Iqnaul Haq iqnaulhaq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:27:23 PST 2013

Hello all

I'm working on my project proposal, I want to make an alternative route
where there was an traffic congestion/traffic jam in several road at
different time. For example at 7 am the traffic congestion in Road A is
very high(bad), the drivers may choose their destination and the
application built with pgrouting will show another faster/shortest route to
avoid the traffic.

Is there any suggestion or any kind of application that has been made
similar with my idea?

thanks for your attention