[pgrouting-users] Validity of the pgrouting workshop

Hishan Melanga hishanm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 05:15:20 PDT 2013

Currently I was able to install and import osm data into a routing
database. I can draw the shortes route using Quantum GIS using a query. But
in the workshop website it tells us to create a server side
script<http://workshop.pgrouting.org/chapters/php_server.html>.
We do not have to create it since the workshop folder already has it. But
it is not working when I try to run the browser client called
routing-final.html file. Only the map is shown path is not drawn when I put
two markers.

I downloaded the pgrouting source from
http://workshop.pgrouting.org/chapters/php_server.html
I downloaded the workshop from
https://github.com/pgRouting/workshop

I also noticed that there is a pgrouting-build and workshop-build folders
in the git hub project. But this "workshop-build" does not contain the old
php "server side script". Is this workshop-build is compatible with the old
workshop or is this workshop-build only compatible with pgrouting-build?

I just want to display the shortest path in the website. Please help me
with this problem.

--
හිෂාන් මෙලංග | Hishan Melanga <http://hishanmelanga.blogspot.com/>