[pgrouting-users] pgrouting workshop problem

Hishan Melanga hishanm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:40:37 PDT 2013

I am trying so hard for several days to get the shortest path displayed as
it is shown in the workshop tutorial. The path does not get displayed from
the final-route.html.

I downloaded the latest workshop material from GIT hub and imported that
sample data to the "routing" database as mentioned in the workshop.

However I am successful in drawing the topology in Quantum GIS and I can
draw a shortest path given a starting node and ending node using QGIS
software.

The problem is with the web service. The map of Denver is rendered to the
page and combo box is also displayed correctly. But when I give a starting
point and ending point, the path simply does not get displayed.

I am exhausted in finding some proper tutorials and I am completely new to
this.

Please help me out. Please tell me whether this workshop tutorial is error
free or not.

--
හිෂාන් මෙලංග | Hishan Melanga <http://hishanmelanga.blogspot.com/>