[pgrouting-users] importance of -frounding-math compilation flag?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Mar 16 15:20:03 PDT 2013

I'm recompiling pgrouting on OS X Lion, using the clang compiler.  clang does not have the -frounding-math option.

I found one reference that the clang equivalent is --disable-fpmath, but that just causes and error "unsupported option '--disable-fpmath'".  I could find no documentation that clang has or had this option, or something similar.

Is the rounding behavior critical?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe