[pgrouting-users] Installation on Ubuntu

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Sun Mar 17 10:25:09 PDT 2013

Hmm, looking further, I see this note on the page:

“Multiverse” packages must be available as software sources. Currently packages for Ubuntu 10.04 to 12.04 are available.

I also see on this page:

https://launchpad.net/~georepublic/+archive/pgrouting

There's no package for quantal... .  :)  Oh well.  So much for reading before jumping in... .

Best,
Steve

  Stephen V. Mather
GIS Manager