[pgrouting-users] Updated Issues list

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 8 21:42:06 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just went through all the tickets:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues?state=open

We now have two tags 1.x and 2.0 and respective milestones. I have
cleared the 2.0 tag for all tickets that I have fixed in branch
sew-devel-2_0 and I have added 1.x tags to those tickets that I think
should get fixed in a 1.x release if we ever do one.

I have closed a lot of issue in 2.0.

If I closed something that you think is still a problem or still needs
to get addressed in 2.0, please add a ticket of reopen a closed one and
post a not on the list to get my attention regarding it.

Thanks,