[pgrouting-users] More 2.0 changes have been integrated

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun May 12 14:10:53 PDT 2013

Hi All,

A lot of code changed in the sew-devel-2_0 branch today.

I have checked in the bulk of the function rename changes.
Daniel and I have also updated a bunch of the docs.

With these changes, we have broken backwards compatibility with the 1.x
releases.

I hope to add some backwards compatibility back into the branch via:

src/common/sql/pgrouting_legacy.sql

But it is not there yet and I have a lot of work todo to update this
file. And it is not my highest priority. I want to get the bulk of the
critical changes done so we can get to some kind of alpha or beta release.

So what are the new function names and how do they work?

* The ones that have test files, you can look at those.

* When I build I also publish the manual here:
     http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/doc/index.html

* Daniel and I have been using a google docs spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiIg1pkkh_MRdGQzOEhyaXlndkN3eHdGNkpyQ0pMZFE#gid=0

And if you are have problems, questions, comments, please post to the
list and Daniel and I will respond.

Thanks,