[pgrouting-users] example of use of pgrouting

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Thu May 16 12:29:35 PDT 2013

Have to credit Greg Allensworth/GreenInfo on this one, but as long as we're showing off what pgRouting can do:

http://maps.clemetparks.com/

This uses bing for cars/transit routing, and pgRouting for hike/bike/horse.

Still working on getting younger hardware in place to help with IO before the hard launch, but it's a fun site.  Soft launch was in December, and it has been very well received.

Best,
Steve

  Stephen V. Mather
GIS Manager