[pgrouting-users] Optimize routing - use new sew-devel-2_0 functions

Tao Romera Martinez taoromera at gmail.com
Wed May 22 02:33:44 PDT 2013

Hi Frederic,

I once developped something similar to what you're doing, but since the use is for pedestrian routes, do you really need to generate routes longer than 30 or 40 km? Within this range, our very modest server works out routes in 1 second or so.

I would be interested in knowing how to tackle your problem, though.