[pgrouting-users] suggestion pgr_version function

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun May 26 01:38:57 PDT 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Dave Potts <dave.potts at pinan.co.uk> wrote:

> Other postgres extensions such as postgis, plr etc haver a version
> function which returns the version of a library, plus anything else useful
> about the build envelopment, would it be useful to have a similar function
> for pgr_route?

Yes, that would be helpful and already has been added as an issue:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/8

I don't know how difficult this would be, but if someone knows how to add
such a function, such a contribution would be welcome.

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de