[pgrouting-users] PGRouting 2.0 for RHEL5

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Nov 25 06:39:29 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

This is a new one on me and I'm not sure what is causing that. It is not
our code directly so I would guess it is something to do with the Boot
version you have installed or with some internationalization features
related to Boost, or Postgresql, but I can't be sure.

Can you post the cmake output? That should tell use most everything.

Has anyone on the list successfully built on RHEL5??

Thanks,
   -Steve