[pgrouting-users] [pgrouting-dev] GSoC projects and next steps

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Oct 1 06:43:58 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have had a couple of requests for more information on what our Google
Summer of Code students developed this summer. The following pages give
a pretty good overview of their projects and how to use them.

Mukul added this:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Details-and-how-to-use-guide-.

it is located in git on branch "gsoc-partition" in src/partition/
directory. Look at the test directory for examples.

Razequl added this:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoc-2013-Project-Information

it is located in git on branch "gsoc-vrp" in src/vrp_basic/ directory.
Look in the test directory for examples.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, Mukul and Razequl will probably
be on the lists for a while before they have to start tackling their
next years course work. And Daniel and I can also field questions on these.

-Steve