[pgrouting-users] Network Reach Function

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Oct 13 17:54:30 PDT 2013

On 10/12/2013 7:21 PM, Ian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started working on a network reach function for pgRouting 2.0.
>
> It is on github at
> https://github.com/iant1212/networkReach
>
> Next I'm going to work on making it more general in terms of the table
> and column names, and add the ability to start from any point along any
> edge.
>
> I'd appreciate any advice or input about it if anyone is interested in
> it, thanks,
>
> ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for sharing this. This looks like a nice wrapper to the
pgr_drivingDistance() function in that it trims the final edges.

What is your use case for this function?

When you are done you might want to add a link to you repository to:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Writing-functions

Thanks,