[pgrouting-users] from osm2pgsql to pgrouting

Andrey Maraev asmaraev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 03:14:17 PDT 2013

Hello there!
I often use osm2pgsql and basemaps for mapserver on Windows for converting
osm files to pg database. I've written a script which automaticaly loads
osm data to postgresql. It is very raw and often falls with an error. Last
version of osm2pgsql imports too slow if data is big. What's about
pgrouting? How much is import time? Does it support the imposm schema like
in the basemaps? What do we can suggest me?

--
best regards