[pgrouting-users] pgRouting v2.0.0 Release Candidate 2

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Sep 5 12:00:07 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just merged the last of the doc related changes from branch
vicky-issue178 into branch develop and tagged it as v2.0.0-rc2.

It looks like we have one open bug report #187 against the TSP code.
I'll try to look at this over the weekend. Otherwise things are looking
good for a release.

If you want to try this out, the windows build bot should have code
ready shortly. Or you can:

git clone https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting.git
git checkout develop
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..  # defaults changed so this should work for most
make
sudo make install
cd ..
tools/test-runner.pl  # run the test suite

You can read the most resent doc here:
http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/dev/en/doc/index.html

Please report any problems.

Thanks,