[pgrouting-users] pgRouting 2.0.0 is here

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Sep 24 06:54:36 PDT 2013

On 9/24/2013 9:26 AM, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> I just noticed the changes on the website. Congratulations and big thanks to
> everyone that worked towards this goal.

Luis,

Thank you for noticing. We are planning to get an announcement out
today. The code is frozen and ready to use, we are still working on
foreign translations.

It has been a lot of work and we hope you like the results. We also want
to thank everyone that jumped in and helped with testing, reporting
issues and giving us feedback.

Enjoy!