[pgrouting-users] Reg: Introduction to VRP Pickup and Delivery problem and work done in GSoC

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 26 08:44:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

Congratulation!

I would be interested in learning more about this new feature. Can you
give us details on the inputs?

What is the schema of the customer table?
What are the 2 other arguments in the function?

Can you briefly describe a simple real life use case that is represented
by your example?

Thank you,
Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix