[pgrouting-users] driving distance for multiple nodes

Adam Lawrence alaw005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:43:20 PDT 2014

Hi Geoff,

I am also new to this, but have been experimenting with the same sort of
problem.

My workings and particularly the "my_get_network_catchment.sql" function
which I have uploaded to https://github.com/alaw005/pgrouting_functions
might be helpful. The solution was to use a loop within a postgis function.

Regards
Adam