[pgrouting-users] Cleaning multilinestring vector network for routing via kDijkstra

AUS - Eyad b00038807 at aus.edu
Sun Dec 14 12:43:30 PST 2014

Hi All,


I'm facing a serious issue preparing my multilinestring vector network for


I imported my vector network from CAD file. Obviously, there are some areas
where lines are intercrossing still not routable_through; although, they are
connected to each others!


I used V.Clean (advance) to clean the network before importing to the
database. I tried (break, snap, bpol, etc) alternatively but still not sure
which one is the proper tool. Also I'm finding it hard to set the parameters
because my vector network is obviously imported in millimeters while the
network is spread on a length reaching 700m from start to destination from
some ends.


I'm testing the results via shortest_path plugin before I import to
DataBase. In few successful cases using shortest_path, afterwards the
network gets to lose a lot of elements while importing to DB (i.e. 600
features only written from 700).


If there are other ways to make the network clean and routable, please


I'm using QGIS 2.4.0 and pgRouting pg93-binaries-2.4.0









-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-users/attachments/20141215/cee35545/attachment.html>

More information about the Pgrouting-users mailing list