[pgrouting-users] Cleaning multilinestring vector network for routing via kDijkstra

AUS - Eyad b00038807 at aus.edu
Mon Dec 15 11:35:24 PST 2014

Thanks Steve..

I tried using st_geometryn as follows:

pgr_kdijkstraCost(
    'SELECT id, source, target, (st_length(ST_GeometryN(geom,1)) * 0.001) as
cost FROM schema.table',
    id, (SELECT array_agg(id) FROM schema.table), false, false
  ) as cost
from schema.table

I got exactly same results as before.. Cost="-1" which means that there is
no connection

Looking forward for further assistance ASAP

Regards,

Eyad