[pgrouting-users] Wierd results using pgr_kdijkstraPath

AUS - Eyad b00038807 at aus.edu
Thu Dec 18 10:51:57 PST 2014

Also pgr_analyzeGraph function returned in the Messages Tab:

NOTICE:              ANALYSIS RESULTS FOR SELECTED EDGES:
NOTICE:                    Isolated segments: 7
NOTICE:                            Dead ends: 351
NOTICE:  Potential gaps found near dead ends: 1
NOTICE:               Intersections detected: 62
NOTICE:                      Ring geometries: 0

I don't know if this is positive or negative, but would like to know your
feedback

Maybe the isolated segments are lines which are not connected to the
network? Is there a way to visualize each group of the above lines?

Eyad