[pgrouting-users] We are the first project to have our GSoC Ideas page up

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 6 13:46:28 PST 2014

OSGeo is applying as a mentoring organization again this year and
pgRouting falls under that as a guest project.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas

We have mentored project for 5 or more years and these projects have
given us a lot of new code. Please take a few minutes to looks at our
pgRouting GSoC Ideas page @

https://github.com/pgrouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSOC-Ideas

And post your thoughts. What major new features would you like to see as
part of pgRouting?

I've tried to capture the things that I think would be useful, but I can
read your minds so let us know what you think.

Thanks,