[pgrouting-users] install issue in a schema other than public

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 20 07:42:41 PST 2014

Hi Sandor,

Sorry this was a minor bug in the release. It is easy to fix on your
system. Locate the pgrouting--2.0.0.sql file in your extensions
directory and edit it. Search for "public." should bring you to line:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.pgr_isColumnIndexed(tab text, col text)

and remove the "public." and save the file. The in your database:

DROP EXTENSION pgrouting;
CREATE EXTENSION pgrouting schema gis;

And you should be good to go. THis has been fixed in the develop branch
for the next release.

Thanks,
   -Steve