[pgrouting-users] TRSP - Bug with rules referring to the starting edge.

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Feb 26 10:38:10 PST 2014

Hi Fabien,

I have some other changes and fixes from Ashraf for TRSP in a zip file.
But I do not think they cover all the issues you mention below. I have
been buried in work lately. If you would like to work on this I can
forward the zipfile to you if you want to merge it and fix some of these
other issues.

Ideally you would make a branch off of develop and integrate it into
that then make a pull request.

Let me know and I will forward the zip file.

Thanks you for the offer to help,
    -Steve

 From Ashraf's email on his fixes: